The New Indian Express is the oldest English daily of an undisputed credibility for the last 80 years.
New Indian Express is arguably the flagship publication incorporating national and international themes and sections on developmental issues, society, politics, literature, arts, cinema, travel, lifestyle, sports, business, finance, new-age living, self-development and entertainment.
The readers of the newspaper spread all across the world with a very high NRI traffic to the website.
The publication boasts of a dynamic and discerning profile of informed readers who are constantly exploring new possibilities to make their lives better.
The company was promoted by Express Publications (Madurai) Limited which is the flagship Company of the Group.
Express Publications (Madurai) Limited publishes the prestigious English language Newspaper, The New Indian Express from 25 centers in Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Odisha.
It also publishes Sunday Standard from New Delhi. Express Publications (Madurai) Limited also publishes Tamil daily Dinamani , Cinema Express (Tamil), Malayalam Varika (Malayalam) and Sakhi (Kannada).
The company is owned and managed by Shri Manoj Kumar Sonthalia. The Editorial Director of the group is Mr Prabhu Chawla.
- Letter to all parents from someone who saw that Infosys girl
- Police release new video and photo of Infosys techie murderer suspect
- Infosys employee killed in broad-day light at Nungambakkam railway station
- 10-year-old boy hospitalised in Kanpur after minor girl forces him to have sex
- Infosys techie Swathi's family asks media to refrain from character assassination