We are looking for Fresher’s/ Experienced Research Editor from media industry to associate with our Chennai / Bangalore division.
Qualification and experience 1-3 yrs of experience from Newspapers / Television industries. Fresher’s can also apply.
1. Collating forthcoming events, preparing backgrounders & timelines be it regional, national or international
2. Indexing (assigning keywords) of News Articles & writing captions for Photos.
3. Illustrations To search Internet and in-house databases to handle all types of reference queries.
1. Proactive efficient individual with interest to work with research team
2. Good knowledge of current affairs and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Experience Marketing Manager to associate with our Chennai division.
Qualification and experience Any Degree / Specialization in Marketing and 2-6 yrs of experience from Newspapers / Television industries or any Media industries.
1. Ad Space selling and all other marketing activities.
2. Revenue maximization through Ad sales, space selling, online Sales.
3. Responsible for revenue generation through handling the existing clients and generating new clients.
4. Should come up with new ideas to make the more customers and optimizing revenue generation.
5. Expertise in Space Selling and meeting up the targets as per management needs.
1. Proactive efficient individual with interest to work in order to handle clients under work pressure.
2. Sales professional who are into Ad Sales/space selling in either Digital/Online or Radio or Print or TV will be considered.
We are looking for Secretary / Personal Assistant to associate with our Chennai division.
Qualification and experience • Any Graduates/Post Graduates well versed in English.
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as Secretary / Personal Assistant.
• Knowledge of computer, especially MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and usage of Email
• Typing skill is an added advantage.
• Should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Handling daily correspondence, drafting letters, proposals and preparation of reports.
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations, using spreadsheet and preparation of various MIS
• Coordinating with various offices across the country.
• Handle typing letters, drafts and other documents, handle departmental, Administration,
documentation work, filing, record keeping & maintaining minutes of meetings.
• Updating records using Excel / software, photocopying, printing and scanning.
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
• Responsible for arranging meetings, travel and organizing calendar.
• Maintaining confidentiality of information.
• Systematic, organized and able to do multi-tasking.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Please send your Resume to Email Id: email@example.com