CHENNAI: St John’s Public School, Medavakkam, will conduct a one-day seminar on ‘Career Guidance — Aptitude and Focus’ for the students of Classes 9 and 10 on Saturday October 11(between 9 am and 5pm).
Students from any board/ schools can register their participation directly mentioning their name, class, gender, school name and contact number. Registration is accepted vide e-mail ‘email@example.com’ and over landline 044 - 6548 6600/ 6548 4433. There is no registration/participation fee. Limited seats only. Registration closes on Thursday, September 9 at 5pm. The content includes
- Introduction to the World of Career — Thought Process, Awakening, Planning and Personality Development.
- Self Evaluation and Aptitude Assessment.
- Guidance to Understand the Students’ Own Special Ability, Academic Interest and Natural Favourite Subjects of Study.
- Required Professional Desire — Insight, Aptitude, Competencies and Vocational skills.
- Exposure to the different subject groups, study options, and subject oriented career pathways.
- Guidance and Counselling in the choice of Group Subjects in Class 11, the entry to future career.
- Concentric Strategies in Career Focus. Students participants are expected to report in their respective school uniform and present their school ID. Certificate of Participation will be provided.