BANGALORE: Two painters sustained severe injuries after they came in contact with a live electrical wire at an under-construction building on Laggere Main Road near Rajagopalnagar on Friday.
The injured are Suryanarayana Reddy (32), a resident of Kempegowda Layout, and Guru (15), of Preetinagar. The police said the incident took place in the morning when they were working at a three-storey building at Parwatinagar.
The duo were painting on the first floor when Guru pulled at an electric wire and fell after suffering an electric shock. Reddy caught hold of him and he too was injured. They are now recovering at Victoria Hospital.