Accidental Fire at Pub

Published: 13th September 2015 04:41 AM  |   Last Updated: 13th September 2015 04:41 AM   |  A+A-

ACCIDENTAL

An accidental fire broke out in Russh pub on the first floor of a multi-storeyed building on Church Street on Saturday. No casualties were reported. Employees, who were in the building, including the contractor Swamy, ran away after heavy smoke started billowing out from the first floor.

Fire officials said the fire broke out around 8 pm when work was being done on the interiors of the pub, which is yet to open. Welding work was being done to put on a name board of the pub.

A spark ignited the foam that was being used inside the pub and the fire destroyed the things in the building. 

Cubbon Park police have registered a case against the owner of the pub.

Stay up to date on all the latest Bengaluru news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
(Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.)

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp