- 110 gram cooked sushi rice
- 2 slices of white chocolate (garnish )
- 15 gram chocolate ganache stick
- 20 gram melt dark chocolate
- A sushi rolling mat
- In the cooked sushi rice, add melted dark chocolate and mix it well.
- Now spread the chocolate sushi rice on the bamboo mat with damp fingers in an even way
- Place a chocolate ganache stick in the center.
- Take the bottom edge of the bamboo mat with both fingers on each side and roll over the chocolate ganache stick leaving about 1 cm of sushi rice protruding out.
- Roll again so that the joint is now at the bottom. Place the top half of the rolling mat over the bamboo mat and roll. Using the thumb and middle finger, pinch sides of the roll while applying even pressure over the top of the roll with the index fingers.
- While lifting both the mat up by the corner, gently roll the roll through a 1/4 turn so it is lying on its next side, Cut roll in half with a slightly damp sharp knife with a sawing action. Line up two halves and cut again into three pieces of equal size leaving you with six equal size portions.
Serve the chocolate sushi roll with white chocolate slices on top. Enjoy.
— Chef Tenzin Dolma of Oko, The Lalit Ashok