Tarun Tejpal case: Lack of victim's complaint no bar for filing FIR, say lawyers
By Express News Service - CHENNAI
Published: 22nd November 2013 07:19 AM
Last Updated: 22nd November 2013 09:56 AM
Disclaimer: We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the NIE editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.
- 'Gandaberunda' Talons Clutch KSRTC Trademark
- Attacks on Hindu Temples in Pakistan a Worrying Trend
- Railways Suffering Massive Losses, Reveals CAG Report
- 'Media Influence To Blame For Violence in Classrooms'
- Bhopal's Toxic Legacy Lives On, 30 Years After Industrial Disaster
- Kerala-bound Tourists Duck Bird Flu Scare