HYDERABAD: From modeling to movies, Upen Patel has come a long way. Having worked with the A-listers of fashion industry, Upen is know for own fashion sense – it was not without a reason that he was awarded most stylish male by MTV India last year. Last seen in Shankar’s I , the stylish star gives some fashion lessons.
- A tailor-made suit. It separates the boys from the men. Always go for class, not swag.
- Outfit for a formal occasion I would go for a black double-breasted suit made from Italian fabric, with a white double cuff shirt with a cut away collar. I would add a pocket square, tie and black tassel loafers.
- Favourite colours and fabrics I play it safe with colours and go for a navy, black or grey suit; your wardrobe can never go wrong with those. When it comes to fabrics, it has to be by the house of Ermenegildo Zegna.
- You look best in Not just me, every man looks great in a suit.
- Best dressed in Bollywood Sonam Kapoor has excellent dressing sense.
- Like to shop atSavile Row, London; it has the best tailors in the world. The street is small but lined up with perfect shopping outlets for men.
- Tip on dressing to kill Never be overeducated, overpaid or overdressed – that’s the motto.
- Hair care routine Once a month I use this wonderful Ayurvedic hair oil which contains some amazing herbs. I swear by it.
- Secret to healthy hair It’s a secret.Ayurvedic hair oil is the secret weapon for strong, long-lasting hair.