Morarji Rubbished India's Early Defence Efforts; New Moves Must Make Up For Lost Decades 22 Feb 2015The present defence minister took decisions while his recent predecessors tried to put off decisions.
Is India Finally Changing? It Was the Powerless Who Won Power in Delhi. That's a New Game. 15 Feb 2015The AAP was carried to victory this time by ordinary people, many of whom gave up professional positions to devote themselves to the party.
As AAP and Obama and China and Pakistan Pull At Him, Can Modi Seize “Opportunity of the Century”? 08 Feb 2015For Modi to make his moves at that level of political artistry, the first thing he should do is to replace symbolism with substance.
Communalism's Rise in India, Now a World Concern. Modi Can Yet Beat the Umashankars and Togadias 01 Feb 2015Communalism has been a feature of public life in India from before Independence. But it remained under control for decades, including during the prime ministership of A B Vajpayee.
- The Moro Biography of Sonia is a Cooked-up Job. But It Glorifies the Family, So Why the 'Ban'? 25 Jan 2015
- Rajapaksa Was No Indira, Gotabaya Was Sadistic; Lanka Can Now Regain Its Democratic Glory 18 Jan 2015
- Congress's Revival Plans Are Mere Shadow-plays: Whats Needed is Withdrawal by the Gandhis 11 Jan 2015
- 2014 Made History. Rapid Growth is Now Possible If the Fanatics Do Not Steal Modi’s Thunder 04 Jan 2015
- Xi. Putin. Obama. the New India Arouses Curiosity; But We Have Weaknesses They Will Exploit 28 Dec 2014
- Lesson for Pakistan There is no Good Terrorist .Lesson for India Imitating Evil is Also Evil 21 Dec 2014
- Big People Do Small Things and Lose Everything? Why Do Power-lust, Greed, Ego Rule the World? 14 Dec 2014
- An Activist Judge With Aristotle’s Mental Range.Fearless Krishna Iyer Was a Game Changer 07 Dec 2014
- Kashmir Has an ‘Overwhelming Desire for Change’. But Will the Coming Change Be for the Better? 30 Nov 2014
- Speed and Quality Mark the Growth of SE Asia's Infrastructure. Why Are We Where We Are? 23 Nov 2014