In Brazil a New India Met a New China. Will There Be A New Pragmatism Leading to Peace on the Border? 20 Jul 2014unlike Xi jinping, narendra Modi will have to carry the people with him. Government leaders in India have never told the people the real story of the border mess. If Modi continues that style of funct...
Thiruvalluvar Has Changed to Gundappa. That Apart, New UPA is Like Old BJP, New BJP Like Old UPA 13 Jul 2014BJP justified the hike in rail rates by saying IT WAS merely implementing rates worked out by the previous government. Was the new government elected to implement decisions of the old? Ministers would...
Minority Appeasement, a Game That Helps No Minority. But It Can Cut Up the Country Into Communal Bits 06 Jul 2014The crux of a k Antony’s statement should worry us—that minority appeasement leads to the growth of communal forces. The best example is his own state where Christian parties and the Muslim League hav...
- Iraq is Not Just a Sunni-Shia Clash; It's a Challenge Fundamentalist Wahabism is Posing to the World 22 Jun 2014
- The Congress May Bravely Claim the Pandava Legacy, But Pandavas Had No Private High Command 15 Jun 2014
- Caste Reflects the Genius of India, Said Gandhi. Beware of Gandhi, Said Ambedkar. Who Wins? 08 Jun 2014
- Men Die, Ideas Don't. Now Is a Good Time to Look at Reality Through the Eyes of Great Men 01 Jun 2014
- Not All Leaders See Our Civilisation’s Shift. Will Modi's Good First Impressions Hold? 25 May 2014
- People Have Punished the Gandhi Clan. But What Kind of Change Will Modi Bring? 18 May 2014
- It's Modi's Bravado vs Priyanka's Braggadocio. If Not, the Next Choice is 'Item Girl' 11 May 2014
- Ultimately, Was This Election Our Version of the Clash of Civilisations? 04 May 2014
- Are Hate Merchants Hijacking Our Country? Polarised Politics Spell Danger 27 Apr 2014
- The Real Manmohan Singh Story is Affirmed;Now We Need the Real Sonia Gandhi Story 20 Apr 2014