Rajya Sabha Seats, or Bharat Ratna, or Governorships, It's All Politics and Populism, Not National Interest 17 Aug 2014Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s nomination for bharat ratna will be welcomed for no living leader is more deserving. But Madan Mohan Malaviya, Subhas Bose? they belonged to an era of sacrifice and service. To ...
Congress Still Cannot Look Beyond the Dynasty, Nor BJP Beyond Sectarian Politics. Beware of the Voter 10 Aug 2014discounting English in UPSC grades is the most short-sighted initiative by the government so far. it holds up UP-Bihar as the standard for the rest of the country. It gives non-Hindi citizens the feel...
Bold New Books on Chanakya and China, Rama and Shiva; Time for Bold New Action to Get A Few Banned? 03 Aug 2014Dinanath Batra must get Romila Thapar banned for saying, in her The Past as Present, that doubting historicity (saying Rama is a mythical character) is not blasphemy. He must get Wendy Doniger banned ...
- In Brazil a New India Met a New China. Will There Be A New Pragmatism Leading to Peace on the Border? 20 Jul 2014
- Thiruvalluvar Has Changed to Gundappa. That Apart, New UPA is Like Old BJP, New BJP Like Old UPA 13 Jul 2014
- Minority Appeasement, a Game That Helps No Minority. But It Can Cut Up the Country Into Communal Bits 06 Jul 2014
- Why This Haste for Policies That Can Wait? Like Hindi. Who is Pushing Agendas That Divide the People? 29 Jun 2014
- Iraq is Not Just a Sunni-Shia Clash; It's a Challenge Fundamentalist Wahabism is Posing to the World 22 Jun 2014
- The Congress May Bravely Claim the Pandava Legacy, But Pandavas Had No Private High Command 15 Jun 2014
- Caste Reflects the Genius of India, Said Gandhi. Beware of Gandhi, Said Ambedkar. Who Wins? 08 Jun 2014
- Men Die, Ideas Don't. Now Is a Good Time to Look at Reality Through the Eyes of Great Men 01 Jun 2014
- Not All Leaders See Our Civilisation’s Shift. Will Modi's Good First Impressions Hold? 25 May 2014
- People Have Punished the Gandhi Clan. But What Kind of Change Will Modi Bring? 18 May 2014