Cauvery row: PM tosses out plea, Karnataka stops water release
By Santwana Bhattacharya | ENS - NEW DELHI
Published: 09th October 2012 08:12 AM
Last Updated: 09th October 2012 08:32 AM
Disclaimer: We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the NIE editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.
- By Connecting With the Young, Chacha Modi Could Create an India of His Dreams
- '23% State, 27% Central Ministers in Criminal Cases'
- Karnataka Has a Long Way to Go in Arresting Infant Mortality Rate
- Bapu, An Artist and Romantic Who Made Telugu Look, Feel and Sound Cool
- Road to Telangana House in National Capital Packed With Barriers