Please provide search keyword(s)
PTI - DIAMOND HARBOUR
Published: 13th March 2013 08:25 AM
Last Updated: 13th March 2013 08:25 AM
A woman had to be hospitalised due to ammonia gas leak in an ice factory following a fire at Mandir Bazar in South 24 Parganas district this evening.
Police sources said while all the employees escaped from the facility, located at Poler Haat area, the wall came crushing down.
A woman, living near by, was taken to hospital as she complained of nausea, the sources said.
Fire tenders rushed to the spot but the flames were already doused and efforts were on to plug the gas leak.
Copyright © 2014, The New Indian Express. All rights reserved.