opportunistic calculations of allies are compounded by newfound dissensions within the Congress. Jyotiraditya Scindia and RPN Singh said no when Rahul asked them to become state Congress PRESIDENTS. H...
Linguism’s fatal attraction to Andhra thus continues, pulling it from one emotional precipice to another, pitting its people against themselves and holding up progress at multiple levels.
The vile and the vicious become “elected representatives of the people”, betraying the people who elect them and defaming the country that sustains them. Our Parliament has become a national shame.
Politicians should note that Nido was from Arunachal, a state China claims. A sensible India would do everything possible to make Arunachalis proud about being Indian. Targetting them is tantamount to...
Corruption goes merrily on. New President Xi Jinping appears to be more serious about fighting corruption than his predecessors were.
- The Shashi Tharoor Case Reminds Us Again That Politics Seriously Diminishes People 26 Jan 2014
- If AAP Fails, Another Will Take Its Place Because Old Parties Have Betrayed India 19 Jan 2014
- In Mumbai, Himachal and Karnataka, Rahul is Subverted by His Own People. What's Up? 12 Jan 2014
- Time Was When We Could Celebrate With Fun; Today Even New Year Has a Price Tag 06 Jan 2014
- Indian Maids and Indian Spies Move to US and Vanish-to Live Happily Ever After 29 Dec 2013
- Two Popular Maharajas Depart—And We See That Our Republic is Good for Royals 22 Dec 2013
- Dynastic Aura No Longer Impresses Voters; And Old-Style Netas Have Gone Irrelevant 15 Dec 2013
- Lesson From the Last of the Trimurthis: Only the Selfless Reach Greatness 08 Dec 2013
- Only Humans Are Able to Deny the Reality That We’re Hastening Our Own End 01 Dec 2013
- Their highnesses, royal or not, are ready to serve the country again. Make way 24 Nov 2013