Boy Dies of Poisonous Insect Bite

Published: 17th September 2014 06:12 AM  |   Last Updated: 17th September 2014 06:12 AM   |  A+A-

ONGOLE: A final year engineering student of a private college died of a poisonous insect bite at a hospital in Ongole Monday.

According to sources, Nrupen Chakravathy of Dachepalli in Guntur district was studying B.Tech and was staying at the college hostel. It is said that he was bitten by an insect or a scorpion while he was searching for his clothes on his cupboard shelf Saturday. Following this, he took some pills Sunday as his hand was paining and met a doctor at Singarayakonda later. He was shifted to a private hospital by the college management following the advice of the local doctor. He died while undergoing treatment at the hospital on Monday night. His body was shifted to Dachepalli. Doctors are yet to ascertain the cause of his death.

Stay up to date on all the latest Andhra Pradesh news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
(Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.)

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp