BALANGIR: : A 55-year-old man, Tehsil Bag, allegedly died of sunstroke on Friday. Sources said Tehsil went to take a bath in Gatesarobar pond in the town and fell unconscious. When he did not return even after a long time, his brother Bishnu went in search of Tehsil and found him unconscious. Bishnu rushed him to District Headquarters Hospital, where doctor declared him dead. Tehsil belongs to Rugudipali village of Lukapara panchayat of Puintala block in the district. Balangir recorded 42 degree Celsius on Friday and this is the first case of sunstroke death. The attending doctor said the actual cause of death can be ascertained after post-mortem.