Drilling machine comes in contact with live wire, probe finds safety norms not followed
Fourteen-year-old Nikhil, who was fighting for his life after being electrocuted by a live wire on May 16, succumbed to his injuries at 2 am on Monday.
The acute water crisis, as well as a plea to devotees to avoid travelling to Dharmasthala, 75km away from Mangaluru, seems to have had no effect on the number of visitors.
The boy, Nikhil, is recovering in Victoria Hospital and is communicating with his parents. However, he has been kept in the ICU for observation.
It has taken a long time for ties between India and US to strengthen with the former playing an important role in the White House’s Asia strategy.
Extremely severe cyclone Fani has left a trail of destruction in the central nursery of Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC).
A 14-year-old boy sustained severe injuries after he came in contact with a live wire on his neighbour’s terrace in Mathikere on Tuesday.
Illegal buildings, official apathy and negligence of people cause maximum deaths; electrocution claims lives of 191 animals too
A trivial issue turned ugly when a woman lost a portion of her ears after getting into a fight with another woman over fetching water.
A toddler playing outside his house got electrocuted after touching a live wire of an electric motor in Vikarabad district on Tuesday.
However, thefeared slowdown may be transitory if high real interest rates are addressed.
RBI had cut the key short term lending rate (repo) by 25 points each in its last two policy reviews and is slated to announce the next bi-monthly policy on June 6.
Michael Brandon Samra was 19 when he participated in the 1997 slayings in Shelby County of four people, including two children.
In a tragic incident, a man and his son died of electrocution after they came into contact with a transformer wire at Leelanagar village in Nuzvid mandal late Thursday night.
The Health Ministry has decided to reduce the qualifying percentile in respect of NEET-PG for the year 2019-20 by 6 percentile.