STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

2 hurt in fire mishap

Published: 31st October 2013 10:05 AM  |   Last Updated: 31st October 2013 10:05 AM   |  A+A-

Two persons suffered serious burn injuries when a fire broke out on Tuesday in the medical store they were decorating with electrical lamps for Diwali. The incident took place at Honey Medical Store located at New Bhoiguda in Gandhinagar police limits. The duo have been identified as P Bhaskar (35) and  Venkateswarlu (33).



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp