Ingredients Handful of apple chunks
Cocoa syrup 20 ml
Apple and pineapple juice 60 ml
Vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
Milk 80 ml
Blend all the ingredients and serve.
Paneer cut in to cubes 100gm
Onion diced 1no
Red bell pepper diced 15gm
Yellow bell pepper diced 15gm
Green capsicum 15gm
Green chili 10gm
Lemon juice 10ml
Whole cumin 1/2teaspoon
Refined Oil 60ml
(All these ingredients will be made into a paste)
1. Cut paneer into 1inch cubes
2. Cut green, red and yellow pepper and onions in 1inch squares
3. In a medium size mixing bowl, pour the marination
4. Add paneer, pepper, onions to it and leave it for half an hour.
4. Soak bamboo skewers in water for a few minutes. Then, thread the cubes of paneer, onions, and green pepper on to bamboo skewer.
5. Cook on a flat top grill for a few minutes on each side till it gets a nice golden brown colour.
6. Serve with yogurt dip.