Classroom complex inaugurated at Osmania University

Prof Ravinder said the funds allocated during the 2015-2020 period under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya scheme played a significant role in constructing classrooms.
Osmania University
Osmania University

HYDERABAD: A new classroom complex was inaugurated at the College for Education in Osmania University (OU) campus on Tuesday. Comprising classrooms and conference spaces, the Department of Education built the state-of-the-art complex at a cost of Rs 7.5 crore, according to a release.

Speaking on the occasion, Professor D Ravinder, OU V-C, underscored the importance of embracing modern educational trends, innovative teaching strategies, teacher preparation programmes and research initiatives.

Prof Ravinder said the funds allocated during the 2015-2020 period under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya scheme played a significant role in constructing classrooms. He added that 60% of the project’s funding had been generously provided by the Centre, with the State government contributing the remaining 40%.

Related Stories

No stories found.
The New Indian Express
www.newindianexpress.com