KSEB worker suffers burns

Published: 02nd December 2012 10:20 AM  |   Last Updated: 02nd December 2012 10:20 AM   |  A+A-

A worker of the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) suffered burns after he came into contact with a live wire during work, at Vazhottukonam near Vattiyoorkavu.  Police said Vinod, 42 the injured, was first admitted to the Medical College Hospital and later shifted to a private hospital. He hails from Pullikonam in Kachani.

Stay up to date on all the latest Thiruvananthapuram news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
(Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.)


Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp