The govt of India on Saturday announced guidelines for ‘Unlock 4’ to be in force till September 30.
- Metro rail will be allowed to operate with effect from September 7 in a graded manner, by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA)/ Ministry of Railways (MOR), in consultation with MHA.
- There shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons and goods. No separate permission/ approval/ e-permit will be required for such movements.
- Social/ academic/ sports/ entertainment/cultural/ religious/ political functions & other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons from Sept 21. However, such limited gatherings can be held with mandatory wearing of face masks, social distancing etc.
- Students of classes 9 to 12 may be permitted to visit their schools, in areas outside the Containment Zones only, on voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers after September 21.
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will continue to remain closed for students and regular class activity up to 30th September 2020.
- All activities, except the following, shall be permitted outside containment zones: (i)Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres (excluding open air theatre) and similar places. (ii)International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.