STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Youth Dies as Mobile Phone Explodes During Charging

Published: 20th December 2014 01:00 PM  |   Last Updated: 20th December 2014 01:00 PM   |  A+A-

By PTI

BUNDI: A 24-year-old youth died after his mobile phone exploded while it was being charged in Korma village under Nainwa police station here, police said here.

Rajulal Gurjar was yesterday using his mobile phone, while it was also put on charging. Suddenly, the mobile battery exploded with a high sound causing him severe burn injuries on chest and hand.

He was rushed in an unconscious state to community health centre (CHC), Nainwa where he was declared brought dead by the doctors.

Dr Samandar Lal Meena, In-charge at Nainwa CHC, who conducted the post-mortem, said that the victim had received severe burn injuries on chest and hands.

The youth died due to electric shock and burn injuries, Meena said, adding the body was handed over to the family members after post-mortem.

Nainwa police said that a case has been registered and investigation is on.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp