BHOPAL: Following the statement of Jamat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed that India cannot prove his involvement in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, defence expert S.R. Sinho on Monday said his statement reveals support from the army organisation and government of Pakistan.
“The statement given by Hafiz Saeed reveals the fact that he is receiving support from the army organisation and government of Pakistan. After all these high-level talks, Pakistan has fired a nuclear missile, whose range is up to Chennai. Even this is something which needs to be considered,” Sinho told ANI.
“America has issued a red alert on Hafiz Saeed and they consider him to be an international terrorist. Pakistan allows him to organise rallies which shows it is an indication for India that it will continue with infiltration and attacks,” he added.
Sinho asserted that bilateral talks with Pakistan won’t solve the terror issue unless and until people of both the nation talk and interact with each other.
“There should be contact between the people of the two nations, building measures, cricket series, and artists coming in. If it happens then there will be less pressure on the Kashmir PDP Government,” he said.
Days after External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj visited Pakistan, Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has dared India to prove his involvement in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
According to a video posted on his Twitter account, Saeed is seen saying, “Our government remained silent, but let me respond to Sushma. It's been seven years but they could not prove who was behind the Mumbai attacks and Insha Allah (if Allah wills it) they will never be able to prove it until eternity.”
"India has failed to provide any evidence of Mumbai attacks, while on the other hand Modi has confessed for worst terrorism of #1971,"
Saeed’s statement comes after India was assured of steps being taken to expedite the early conclusion of 26/11 Mumbai trial, after Swaraj visited Pakistan last week.