An Anguished Parent's Response to SC Verdict on NEET
|SC Refuses to Re-look Into NEET Order|
Following Supreme Court's refusal to re-look at its order directing the holding of two National Eligibility Entrance Tests (NEET) for admission to under graduate medical courses for 2016-17, Somasundar, one of our readers wrote to us regarding his concerns.
- When there is no common education system in India how one can do like this.
- All plan their future based on the prevailing system and plan accordingly.
- My daughter was studying till 10th in CBSE and switched over to State board for plus, you know the scoring pattern 200 out of 200 cut off 100s of students will get and 0.25 difference cause for loose of seats, with this scenario CBSE will not help in TN govt medical colleges so 2 years before switched to state board aiming 85% of the seats in Govt colleges.
- In the last moment without considering basics how a judge can give such a rational judgment? Why panel not fixed and consultation with State Governments or education experts opinion sought? Supreme Court judge means he assumes he is a god? Does he know the waste difference in state board and CBSE syllabus? CBSE said they are ready to have test, based on which syllabus?
- Pvt colleges taking ransom means that has to be controlled than making such ridiculous judgment.... I don't know how to call this behavior?
- Why Pvt. Medical College for that matter LKG and UKG admission schools are taking 50,000 to 10,00,00 where is the court gone there? Why not common entrance for that! All these nonsense will happen only in India, pity to feel the citizen of this country.
- Is the court or central govt got the guts to have common education system in India same syllabus let them do first before talking common test after 12th standard.
- Again the judge's ego got satisfied with two phase test? How it is common, does the judge know what it means, two different question papers May 1st and July 24? What is the logic? It should be one across India at a time?
- Who is there in this country to question all these?
- Cannot understand what is so urgent to have it immediately, if so what happened to Cauvery water tribunal verdict implementation, Supreme Court sleeping?
- It is the same court gave different verdict 3 yrs before says MCI has no legal authority and not constitutional, now it is diagonally opposite, what is the accountability for the verdicts! What is the major social change took place in 3 yrs to reverse the earlier one!
- Even in Apr 11th verdict the Chief Justice opinioned that NEET cannot maintain common level playing stand due to different educational system in the country. Courts are allowed to make opinions and contradict verdicts?
- With whom I can get answer or address my mental agony, why BE admission left open why no common all India entrance? Medical college is so critical why SC/ST reservation? Meager pass and just appearing for entrance enough to get qualified to get seat in India! Where the standards gone here!
- It is sin to be an Indian what mistake the people done to born in this country
- Take all critical case including serious corruption charge every appeal will give totally opposite verdicts
- Will you please publish my points to all and make awareness and if at all common test it should be single date single question paper, it is not election to have many phase!!
Will I get some useful outcome of this mail or will go letters written on water
Please do something
Currently working in Saudi Arabia
(The views expressed are author’s personal opinion)