As part of its Jan Bhagidari initiative, the Union Government has invited people's suggestions for the upcoming budget. The suggestions can be posted on mygov.in. So far, 6642 suggestions have been posted, most of them earnest.
But it's the whacky suggestions that caught our attention. We selected the 15 wackiest oneS. Here they are:
1. Fix Holes in Paper Bags
Respected sir, i appreciate your initiative of banning polythene bags but there is a problem with using paper bags is that they easily get hole or break into pieces such that the food items like sugar get overflowed. So i want you to take some steps on this issue.
2. Black Money Problem? Change the Currency
I suggest Prime minister & Finance minister to the easyest way to get black money out of black money holder is to simply change the currency of India , see how much black money lying with in country.
3. Three-Point Budget Agenda: Ban Conversions
1. Please ban conversion of religious persons in to other religions leaving own religions.
2.scrutinise all converted Hindus who were Hindus before SC ST getting benefits of reservations but converted to other religion but fraudulently getting same benefits under reservation for Hindu SC ST.
3.The ban on jobs education to converted Hindus will stop conversion by christens who are converting Hindu SC ST but they are taking share of others SC ST
Chamaru Lal Agrawal
4. Fix It: I Phones Don't Accept PDF Attachments
Shri modi ji
In I phone a pdf file is not allowed to attached on your this site ok change the site setting and allow to attached word file also. Lacs of I phone users are deprived to connect with you
Thanks & regards
D C Agarwal
5. Insurance Against Cows Fleeing Wild Animals
For farmers make a policy to secure their crops from "Free hand cow which run to and far and other jungle animals"
6. Give Two Cows to Each Family
1. In longer run Milk of Cow and Ghee will make more contribution towards GDP and this will make Farmer self sufficient.
2) Every village to have one Gobar Gas plant which should be used as refilling cylinder for home cooking purpose. Gobar gas being cheaper and indigenous will save lot of money. Plant to be set up by Govt help with technology and maintenance for first 3 years.This will save lot of money and will help in Fiscal deficit target as well.
3. Government to launch two Cow per Family program in all villages. These to be donated by Government to Farmers Family to improve Livestock contribution to overall GDP which is around 4%. As per me this will increase to 5% of overall GDP.
7. Encourage Honesty
Honesty to be encouraged and it should be rewarded
The honest people in the country be identified from all angles. The citizens should be encouraged to become Honest. The working environment should be developed in such a way that every person would do his work honestly. The honest tax payers should be appropriately rewarded.
8. Replace Kabuli Kikkar Trees with Peepuls and Neems
To fight pollution we need antipollution trees like peepal, neem etc our forest are mostly covered with least utility tree kabli kikkar u can ask industries to pay volunteer for this process of removing kabli kikar and planting peepal, neem etc like cylinder subsidy u can ask people to pay for water like 1 or 2 ltr/day in their water bill for nurturing these trees the more of such trees the less pollution in terms of dust, air, noise etc and a healthy nation hope it reaches you.
9. Print Price and Expiry Info Beside Brand Name
When buying soap,oils,medicines,groceries,soft drinks is a big headache. People need to search for price,expiry date,manufacture date by keep on rotating the product. Some are in little fonts unable to read properly,some times price will be in one place,manufacturing date will be in one place,expiry date will be in another place. Bring standards,all details in bold & printed next to the name of the products with white background. On Failure bring LAW for customer to reach consumer court for fine.
10. Use Border Roads as Air Strips for IAF
My suggestion is India has over 1 million soldiers. Why not use them to build 16 lanes large roads for Indian air force plane to land along the border. It will also help tourism in those areas if there is good road.
LOVE U BLESSINGS.
Dr Anil Kumar Proag:
11. Tax People to Death
Budget - Extract max. tax and let the people either perish or steal. Make everything costly so that citizen cannot afford them thus making them more corrupt. Buy more war planes etc slanting Make in India, borrow more capital from overseas for bullet trains and smart cities. Why Jan Bhagidari - myGOV is capable of making citizen fools. Eg see how myGOV implementing Swacch Bharat Abhiyan without even providing a waste bin. Jai Hind.
12. Build Overbridges At All Traffic Signals
Respected PM Sir,
Sub:Regarding traffic signals.
" There is a meaning if VEHICLE waits for the signal, what is the meaning if PEOPLE waits for the signal"
Please construct foot over bridge OR underpass at the signals ( Atleast at the main signals). Really this is helpful for the people.[sometimes people not able to get the connecting bus OR trains]
13. Make All Films Tax-Free After Three Weeks
manytimes a country is measured with happiness index ie how much citizens of the country are happy
there is a psychological satisfactory effect associated with watching films in theaters. average life of a film is about 3-4 weeks in India(i guess so) if you make every film tax free after 3-4 weeks it can become a great step to make India happy . it will also fetch business for theater dependent businesses and promote film industry. i am sure it will not hamper revenue.
14. Pay Govt Servants By the Hour
Central Government not come office in time . their salary has to pay as per thier daily hour basis . so that they work more in office . And their Senior also not coming in time .
15. A Budget for More Brains
Mericans have 30Crore Brains, Rus Have 14 Crore Brains, India Has 130 Crore and China have 140 Core Brains as population, compare who is more prosporous!!!!!!!!!
Jay Hind Movement!!!!!!
Amol Bhaskar Aundhe