Director Rajkumar Hirani is all set to make a biopic on Sanjay Dutt and the movie would include his release from yerwada.
It is reported that Hirani was filming his release earlier this morning and the footage is said to be used in the movie.
Following his visit to Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai, Sanjay Dutt opens up for the first time since his release earlier this morning.
The 56-year-old actor had spent 42 months in prison and walked out of jail around eight months ahead of time - the reprieve was granted on grounds of good behaviour.
At the time of release, he was accompanied along with Maanayata Dutt, his wife for 8-years and his close friend Rajkumar Hirani, Director of Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.
- I m not a terrorist. I was not involved in the '93 blast case
- After 23 years, I got my freedom
- The day is very surreal, I'm yet to sink in with the fact that Im free
- I belong to this nation, I will live here and I will die here
- I dearly miss my father
- I haven't had food for the past four days
- I did not sleep last night
- My wife suffered more than me
- I am looking forward for some good family time
Here is what the actor had to say:
Rounding up the press conference, Sanjay Dutt said that he is not a terrorist and be entreated as convict under the Arms Act and not the 1993 blast.