STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Two Brothers Die After Consuming Pesticide

Two brothers died while another was taken ill after accidentally consuming pesticide while playing in a field in Dhowda village

Published: 17th March 2016 03:36 PM  |   Last Updated: 17th March 2016 03:36 PM   |  A+A-

By PTI

BUNDI: Two brothers died while another was taken ill after accidentally consuming pesticide while playing in a field in Dhowda village here, police said today.

The incident occurred yesterday when a 12-year-old mentally challenged boy mixed pesticide in water while playing with his brother and cousins in a hut, SHO of Dablana Police Station, Sanjay Royal said.

Thereafter, the 12-year-old boy and his 3-year-old brother fainted while their cousin Abhishek complained of uneasiness, he said, adding the brothers died on way to a hospital.

Their cousin Abhishek is undergoing treatment and his condition is stated to be stable.

A case has been registered under section 174 of CrPC and the bodies have been handed over to the family after post-mortem, the SHO said.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp