NEW DELHI: Following is the chronology of events relating to the Uttarakhand Constitutional crisis in which the Supreme Court today ordered floor test in the Assembly on May 10 by keeping in abeyance the President's rule for two hours during which sacked Chief Minister Harish Rawat will seek vote on confidence motion.
* Mar 18: Nine rebel Cong MLAs join BJP's demand vote on Appropriation Bill. Speaker adjourns assembly, claims Bill passed by voice vote.
* Mar 19: Governor asks Rawat to prove majority in Assembly by March 28
* Mar 20: Speaker issues notices to rebel Cong MLAs.
* Mar 24: Uttarakhand HC dismisses rebel Cong MLAs' plea for stay on show cause notices issued to them by the Speaker.
* Mar 26: Rawat seeks disqualification of 9 rebel MLAs. PM holds Cabinet meeting, Centre mulls Prez rule.
* Mar 27: U'khand comes under President's rule. Speaker disqualifies 9 rebel Cong MLAs.
* Mar 28: Rawat moves HC against imposition of Prez rule.
* Mar 29: HC orders floor test in Assembly on March 31. PIL in SC by Delhi-based lawyer against Prez rule in U'khand.
* Mar 30: Centre moves HC challenging floor test order. Division Bench stays floor test till April 7.
* Apr 1: HC defers hearing of rebel MLAs' plea to Apr 11.
* Apr 4: HC to hear pleas by Centre and Rawat on Prez rule on Apr 6.
* Apr 6: HC rejects Centre's plea to adjourn hearing on Rawat's petition.
* Apr 7: HC grants time till April 12 to Centre for filing its response on Rawat's pleas. Rawat seeks interim order to restrain Guv from inviting BJP to form government after revoking Prez rule.
* Apr 8: HC defers hearing on rebel MLAs plea to Apr 18.
* Apr 18: HC says Guv should have "stayed his hand". SC refuses to entertain PIL by Delhi-based lawyer against Prez rule.
* Apr 19: HC says Centre inducting chaos, taking away power of elected govts.
* Apr 20: Prez decision is subject to judicial review and hopefully Centre will not provoke us, says HC.
* Apr 21: HC sets aside Prez rule.
* Apr 22: Centre moves SC against HC order. SC stays HC order on Prez rule in U'khand till Apr 27.
* Apr 23: U'khand Assembly Speaker seeks dismissal in HC of the petition of the 9 Congress MLAs against their disqualification.
* Apr 25: 9 Congress MLAs tell HC that they had not left the party but only wanted removal of the CM.
* Apr 27: SC extends stay on HC order on Prez rule, says no floor test on April 29.
* May 3: SC asks AG to take instruction and apprise it about feasibility of holding a floor test in U'khand Assembly under its supervision.
* May 4: SC grants time till May 6 to Centre to apprise it about the feasibility of holding floor test.
* May 6: SC orders floor test in U'khand Assembly on May 10 when sacked CM Harish Rawat will seek a vote of confidence during which the 9 MLAs may be able to vote if the HC permits.