STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Fire in eatery in Kolkata

The small fire at a momo shop on the NSC Bose Road broke out at around 9.45 am and was doused by two fire tenders within half an hour.

Published: 08th October 2017 11:21 AM  |   Last Updated: 08th October 2017 11:21 AM   |  A+A-

By PTI

KOLKATA: A fire today broke out at an eatery in Jadavpur area of the southern part of the city,
police said. Nobody was injured.

A small fire at a momo shop on the NSC Bose Road broke out at around 9.45 am and was doused by two fire tenders within half an hour, they said.

"The reason of the fire is yet to be ascertained," he said.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp