STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Age limit for DSC candidates raised to 39

HYDERABAD: The state government has released guidelines of the District Selection Committee to take up recruitment of teachers. The government has issued GO no. 159 on this regard. According t

Published: 10th January 2012 03:16 AM  |   Last Updated: 16th May 2012 06:12 PM   |  A+A-

HYDERABAD: The state government has released guidelines of the District Selection Committee to take up recruitment of teachers. The government has issued GO no. 159 on this regard. According to orders, the government will fill up 70 per cent of the vacant school assistant posts with promotions and the remaining 30 per cent through direct recruitment. The DSC question paper will have 160 questions, each carrying half mark against 200 questions before. The order also said that 20 marks weightage will be given to those candidates who sat for the Teachers' Eligibility Test.

The GO has also set up the age limit for general candidates as 39 years and age relaxation will be there according to the state services. BCom graduates having BEd qualification can now sit for the school assistant posts for social science.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp