A case has been registered against the management of Narayana college hostel following the death of an intermediate student, Somavarapu Bhargav (16), here Saturday.
Bhargav, a first year student, was found dead in his hostel room under mysterious circumstances on Saturday. Bhargav’s father, Somavarapu Sriram lodged a complaint with the One town police. Sriram said that his son could have died of food poisoning and demanded investigation. Samples of vegetables and groceries were collected by the food inspector from the hostel Sunday for lab tests. Parents of others hostelites also lodged complaints with the police regarding the poor quality of food and demanded action.