STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Food Poisoning Victims Out of Danger

Published: 03rd March 2015 06:00 AM  |   Last Updated: 03rd March 2015 06:00 AM   |  A+A-

SRIKAKULAM:Students of Mahatma Jyothiba Pule BC Girls Hostel at Tekkali, who fell ill after food poisoning have all recovered. While some students were discharged Sunday night itself, the remanding were discharged Monday morning.

The doctors states that all the girls have fully recovered and are now safe.

It may be recalled that as many as 72 students were hospitalised on Sunday after food poisoning in the hostel.

Stay up to date on all the latest Andhra Pradesh news with The New Indian Express App. Download now

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp