STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

RGUKT BTech Admissions Begin

Published: 26th May 2015 06:02 AM  |   Last Updated: 26th May 2015 06:02 AM   |  A+A-

HYDERABAD: The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) on Monday announced notification for admissions into its 6-year integrated B Tech courses. Students can submit their application forms online on the official website of university www.rgukt.in Students who passed class X exams can apply for the course, and the last date to submit applications is June 19. The seats will be allotted to students based on their merit or GPA (grade average point) in SSC exams. The RGUKT has three campuses - Basar in Adilabad district, Nuzvid in Krishna district and Idupulapaya in Kadapa district. The university offers around 1,000 seats in each of the campuses.

This year, there are no changes in the admission process, the university officials stated. According to the university norms, 85 percent of the seats will be allotted for local students while the remaining 15 percent will be given to non-local students. Students from states other than Telangana and AP, children of Indian working in other countries, and nonresident of India (NRI) students are also eligible for admissions in supernumerary seats, which are provided to facilitate integration and international recognition, the university stated. A separate link has been provided on university’s website for the students under these categories.   

 



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp