STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Hotel Boy Dies in Freak Mishap

Published: 04th September 2015 04:50 AM  |   Last Updated: 04th September 2015 04:50 AM   |  A+A-

VIJAYAWADA:A housekeeping boy in his thirties died in a freak mishap at a three-star hotel on Bandar Road on Thursday. He was cleaning the walls of the capsule lift well, when the lift descended from the upper floor. He did not take notice of it and moved away. The lift landed on his shoulder, hitting his head. He collapsed with bleeding injuries and was shifted to a private hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.  The deceased has been identified as K Kalyan from Srikakulam. 

Stay up to date on all the latest Andhra Pradesh news with The New Indian Express App. Download now

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp