BENGALURU: The following are the main decisions presented in Karnataka’s budget for 2017-18.
* Several projects to be taken up to improve road infrastructure in Bengaluru. These projects include upgrading roads corridors, skywalks and funds to improve existing roads.
* One Namma Canteen in each ward, with food provided at affordable prices.
* Rs 150 crore for railway overbridge and underbridges.
* Pending water bills of slum dwellers to be waived.
* Five superspeciality hospitals to come up.
* 42 new taluks announced in state.
* Centres to study robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence to come up.
* Skill development to get more thrust.