STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Toddler Drinks Petrol Instead of Cola, Dies

Published: 24th February 2015 06:03 AM  |   Last Updated: 24th February 2015 06:03 AM   |  A+A-

TIRUNELVELI: A two-year old boy died after he consumed petrol kept in a bottle mistaking it for soft drinks near Moondradaippu on Saturday.

Gunasekaran, an auto driver, parked his auto in front of their house, two-year-old Sujith, son of his brother Parthipan was playing outside the home. The child found the bottle of petrol in the auto and drank it apparently mistaking it for soft drink.

Sujith started crying following which he was taken to the Government Hospital at Nanguneri and later admitted at Tirunelveli Medical College Hospital for treatment. However, he died on Saturday.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp