Author Perumal Murugan, after controversies over his book, 'Madhorubagan', decided to withdraw all his novels, short stories, essays and poems published so far. He said he would compensate the publishers. He told Express that he made the decision fearing protests in the future against his published work.
The author, choked the literary world with an emotional declaration on Facebook that Perumal Murugan, the writer, is ‘dead’.
Know more about the Controversy:18 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015
23 Jan 2015
21 Jan 2015
20 Jan 2015
17 Jan 2015
16 Jan 2015
15 Jan 2015
- Fringe Caste Dynamics has Parallels in Kamal, Divya-Ilavarasan and Perumal Cases
- Family's Voice Silenced, Gloom Blankets Home
- Should Have Stood firm, Feels Fellow Novelist
- 'Such Practices Are Around for Ages'
- Kalachuvadu Takes Away Madhorubhagan from Shelves
- History Replete with Madhorubhagan Plot, Claim Writers
14 Jan 2015
- Appalled Litterateurs Want Him to Fight Back
- At Monday Meet, He Found Himself Between A Rock And A Hard Place
- 'Perumal Murugan Dead, All That Is Left Is Pe Murugan'
- Madhorubhagan Row Kills Writer in Perumal Murugan
- Intimidating Authors Doesn't Augur Well
13 Jan 2015
12 Jan 2015
11 Jan 2015
10 Jan 2015
- Translator Stands by Perumal Murugan
- 'Freedom of Expression Muzzled'
- Anti-Madhorubhagan Stir Stalls Tiruchengode
08 Jan 2015
29 Dec 2014