STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Fire at Khaitan Manufacturing Unit in Medak

Published: 11th May 2015 06:00 AM  |   Last Updated: 11th May 2015 06:00 AM   |  A+A-

SANGAREDDY: A fire accident caused by electric short circuit gutted the manufacturing facility of Khaitan Fans, a renowned brand of table and ceiling fans, early Sunday at IDA Bollaram in Medak district.

There was loss of property and material but fortunately no casualties were reported. According to Bollaram SI Prashanth, the fire broke out at a table fan manufacturing unit and spread to ceiling fan unit at Khaitan Fans Factory. Fortunately, there was no night shift in these two units and workers were not present when the fire erupted. No human loss or injuries were reported but heavy damage occurred in table fans unit amounting to crores of rupees. After hours of struggle, the fire department managed to control the fire.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp