PEDDAPALLI : In a shocking incident, a 11-year-old boy died while trying to perform a fire blowing stunt. The boy, Rapalli Kashi Vishwanath, is a class VI student of a private school in Peddapalli.
Three days back, Vishwanath came to his grandmother’s house in Manthani. He was staying with his grandparents after his mother ended her life due to family disputes a few years back. His father stays in Hyderabad after marrying another woman.
Viswanath saw the fire breathing stunt in a reality show on TV on Tuesday. The boy while trying to imitate the stunt, took some kerosene in his mouth and lit fire near it. The stunt went wrong while he tried to pour the kerosene out and was soon engulfed in the blaze.Vishwanath suffered 70 per cent burns before neighbours could douse the flames and shift him to a local hospital. From there, he was shifted to a hospital in Hyderabad where he succumbed to burns on Thursday night. This is the second such incident in less than a year. In November last, a 12-year-old boy K Ghanshyam tried to imitate a similar fire blowing trick after watching it on You Tube and died in a similar fashion.