HYDERABAD: The AP and TS governments have jointly issued guidelines for inter-state transfer of government employees between AP and TS, which was a long pending demand of employees post-bifurcation of united AP. A memo was issued jointly by AP chief secretary Dinesh Kumar and TS chief secretary SP Singh. Earlier, both states constituted a committee on inter-state transfers on spouse grounds, mutual transfers of local cadre — district/zonal/multi-zonal and mutual transfer of state cadre employees. As per the committee’s recommendations, guidelines were framed now.
- Employees seeking inter-state transfer have to apply to the HODs concerned through proper channel within a month from July 7
- Applications will be processed and orders issued as per the prescribed procedure laid down preferably within two months
- Transfer of local or state cadre employees either on spouse grounds or on mutual basis as provided under para 5(2)(C) and 5(2)(d) of Presidential Order shall only be considered
- Transfers are permissible one time in the entire service of the employees.
- As the transfer is on request basis, the employee is not entitled for any
- TA and DA claim