STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Mini dairy project will transform  lives of SCs, says Srinivas Goud

Tourism and Excise Minister V Srinivas Goud said that the State government’s mini dairy pilot project will soon change the lives of scheduled castes (SCs) for the better. 

Published: 30th January 2021 05:01 AM  |   Last Updated: 30th January 2021 10:20 AM   |  A+A-

Tourism and Excise Minister V Srinivas Goud has some toddy during his visit to Ramavaram village in Warangal district on Friday

By Express News Service

JANGAON/WARANGAL: Tourism and Excise Minister V Srinivas Goud said that the State government’s mini dairy pilot project will soon change the lives of scheduled castes (SCs) for the better. 

Srinivas Goud, along with Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao, distributed buffaloes worth of Rs 6.04 crore to 151 beneficiaries in Palakurthy and Devaruppula mandals in Jangaon district on Friday. Under the scheme, each beneficiary would get four buffaloes (one unit) at 60 per cent government subsidy and the rest of the 40 per cent amount will be provided as loan to the farmers.

The Ministers also distributed cheques worth Rs 1.85 crore to 185 beneficiaries of Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak scheme and CMRF cheques worth around Rs 10 lakh.

Later, the Ministers unveiled the statue of Sardar Sarwai Papanna in Ramavaram and interacted with toddy tappers, during which they also tasted toddy. They also launched the renovation works to be carried out at the Swayambhu Shambhu temple in Warangal Fort.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp