1,800 pensioners cheated through fake website
To address this problem of Pensioners, the Government has provided an official portal to generate online life certificates.
Chinese woman, mastermind of Rs 150 crore loan application scam, held from west Delhi
The accused Chinese woman, identified as Yu Zhang, was arrested along with another person, identified as Vineet Jhaver, 38, from west Delhi.
Cyber crime has no boundary: Delhi Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana
Asthana said that 70 to 75 per cent crime in Delhi pertains to small thefts, snatchings and other street crimes, and the rest that is 25 per cent includes murder, extortion, robbery and dacoity.
Tiger kills 65-year-old woman in Odisha wildlife sanctuary, half-eaten body found
'It's a 40 per cent commission government': Rahul Gandhi slams BJP rule in Karnataka
Income Tax sleuths raid offices, home of businessman Faris Aboobacker over alleged tax evasion
Tamil Nadu Budget: Rs 1,000 aid for women family heads will be launched in Sept 2023, says govt
Maharashtra govt staff to get monetary benefits equivalent to OPS, call off strike
Air India urination case: Victim moves SC seeking zero-tolerance policy for unruly fliers