Ideal snacks bar

Kerala spoilt shawarma case: Shigella killed 16-year-old girl Devananda

Unhygienic, undercooked or contaminated food and water can be a source of shigella, which can cause an intestinal infection that is very contagious, said the district medical officer (DMO).

published on : 3rd May 2022

Spoilt shawarma? 52 persons hospitalised for food poisoning in Kerala's Kasaragod, one girl serious

As of Monday, eight persons are in intensive care units in Aster MIMS in Kannur, Government Medical College in Pariyaram, and Kasaragod District Hospital in Kanhangad.

published on : 2nd May 2022