The operation started in Surankote forest on October 11, following the killing of five soldiers, including a Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO).
Last month, the Defence Ministry had informed the Supreme Court that a notification allowing women candidates to appear for the entrance exam to the NDA will be out by May next year.
General Naravane said he has always maintained that wars are not fought between two armies, but they are waged between two nations.
Naravane also noted that there was no reason to believe that the terror infrastructure along the LoC has been dismantled by the Pakistan Army.
The Army chief also said the application, developed by Colonel Sai Shankar, is undergoing the process of getting cyber and security clearance and data testing.