Babita’s life was never comfortable like that of other children of her age but her spirit was never tarnished.
It was one of the finalists and the only startup from India selected for the Youth Ecopreneur Award 2023, organised in Mongolia by ITC and the UN.
India also expels diplomats but "we have never announced it in Parliament", said AS Dulat.
Parents of students also withdrew their stir while urging govt to fulfil teachers’ demands
Sometimes I feel blessed at the amount of friends I have with no agendas (like using each other) on their minds. We have worked long and hard in our careers and are successful in our own right.
Saravanan first dabbled with colours while studying at Hidayathul Islam Higher Secondary School in Edavanakkad.
A study, published in Food Additives and Contaminants in August, focused on the presence of synthetic chemicals known as poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in 39 different straw brands.
Bangladesh were bowled out for 236 in 48.1 overs despite a valiant 82 by Towhid Hridoy and suffered their second loss in the Super Four stage.
After TNIE reported the plight of motorists on August 26, CCMC commissioner M Prathap said he would take steps to address the issue.
According to excerpts published by the Wall Street Journal, Musk was quite opinionated about Agrawal.
Christ University professor Saji Varghese developed a patented multi-layered straw that is chemical-free, anti-fungal and hydrophobic, and in 2020, established Sunbird Straws.
The crew members of the fishing trawler ‘Om Namah Sibaya’ were conducting fishing operations when they located a youth forcefully entering their trawler swimming through the seawater.
The people allege that CCMC closed the 500-metre stretch without making prior announcements.
The Polish government wants to hold the referendum alongside the parliamentary election, scheduled for Oct. 15.
“We witnessed a white mob doing this to him,” said Michelle Browder, an artist and social justice entrepreneur in Montgomery, describing the attack by boaters on the Black riverboat co-captain.
The indigenous Zorawar tanks will be designed to operate from a high-altitude area, marginal lands and island territories.
The project, which reportedly has a revenue potential of Rs 20,000 crore, involves rebuilding the Dharavi slum sprawl in central Mumbai, located near the BKC business district.
Out of the total notes returned, about 87% have come back in the form of deposits and the remaining around 13% has been exchanged into other denomination banknotes.
FIFA issued a statement explaining the drawing of lots “will only occur should all steps, as outlined in Article 13 of the Competition Regulations, prove unable to determine the ranking.”
Kunal Rawal speaks about his range of menswear, Dhoop Chaon, which was recently unveiled at the FDCI India Couture Week