Ramagundam Fertilisers and Chemicals

Ramagundam Fertilisers and Chemicals gets nod to operate, assures it'll follow norms

The company informed the board that 80 per cent of RFCL operations don't cause any pollution and they were working to ensure that the remaining 20 per cent process is also rectified.

published on : 31st May 2022

No shortage of urea in Telangana: State agriculture department

Meanwhile, the State government officials held a meeting with the TSPCB officials and requested them not to stop production at RFCL.

published on : 31st May 2022

Telangana State Pollution Control Board order to RFCL may hit supply of fertilisers

Though RFCL has not stopped production, sources said that urea and ammonia production has been reduced by 50 per cent.

published on : 31st May 2022

TSPCB tells Ramagundam Fertilisers to stop production

“The Board is of the firm opinion that the industry is not complying with the consent conditions and Board directions, and also has not provided STP for residential colony of the industry.

published on : 30th May 2022