The bench said the supplementary petition filed by the power distribution companies seeking extensions of the deadline for payment of dues will be heard on the same day.
TANGEDCO sources in Chennai said, “Shortage of coal is a major concern across the country. The government of India will have to spend more money to import coal.
While the government has mandated that they make use of rainwater harvesting facilities, only about 5 per cent have done so,” he said.
The Mukyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana scheme will be very helpful in providing self-employment to the youth.
Components form 70 per cent of the EPC of a project cost and services form the remaining 30 per cent of the cost.
A Bengaluru-based apartment complex shows the way to efficiently harness solar energy, safely and sustainably
The solar plant will help reduce 905 tonnes/per annum of CO2 emissions which is equivalent to CO2 absorbed by approximately 41,580 trees in a year
A division bench, comprising Chief Justice AK Goswami and Justice N Jayasurya, said not implementing the assurance given to pay the dues is not proper.
India currently has the world's fastest-growing solar energy programme and has expanded access to clean cooking fuel to cover over 80 million households
It may be recalled that the State has decided to install 10,000 MW solar power plants and identified lands in Rayalaseema districts for installation of 6,400 MW in the first phase.
Central agency says it will be ‘apt and befitting’ alternative to AP’s 6,400 MW solar projects, tenders for which were quashed by HC
Set up at Rs 5.5 crore, the microgrid (Solar + Battery) system consists of 100 kilowatts (kWp) solar and 460 Kilowatt-hour (Kwh) lithium ion battery energy storage system (BESS).
The Rs 3.2-crore project is expected to generate 607-kilowatt power.
This was decided at a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Secretary Suresh Mahapatra.
Another feather was added to the cap of Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant of NTPC with the commissioning of a 15 MW solar plant in the second phase on Saturday.