White House

'I may be boring but..': Joe Biden on his result-oriented approach as admin completes 6 months in WH

He said the United States was in a "defining competition" with countries such as China that "believe autocracy is the future."

published on : 21st July 2021

India is 'incredibly important' partner to United States in the region and globally: White House

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Friday said that the US took a range of steps to help India to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.

published on : 26th June 2021

White House: 70 per cent of Americans aged 30 or older get COVID-19 shot

A White House official said it is now redoubling its focus on vaccinating younger Americans age 18-26, who have proved to be least likely to get a vaccine when it's available for them.

published on : 23rd June 2021

Joe Biden to meet Afghanistan president Ashraf Ghani, CEO Abdullah at White House on June 25

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that the United States will remain deeply engaged with the government of Afghanistan to ensure the country never again becomes a safe haven for terrorism.

published on : 21st June 2021

Trump cowboy Couy Griffin seeks second act in politics after Capitol breach

Griffin is divorced, disparaged by family and confronts a political recall drive, a state corruption investigation and federal charges.

published on : 20th June 2021

US President Joe Biden to host German Chancellor Angela Merkel at White House

She and Biden were set to meet later Friday at the Group of Seven summit, a gathering of some of the world's wealthiest nations, taking place in England.

published on : 11th June 2021

White House drops Trump-era orders attempting to ban TikTok, WeChat

Officials are particularly concerned about apps that collect users' personal data or have connections to Chinese military or intelligence activities.

published on : 9th June 2021

Cicadas insects delay White House's press aircraft ahead of Biden's first overseas trip to UK

The president brushed a cicada from the back of his neck as he chatted with his Air Force greeter after arriving at Joint Base Andrews for Wednesday's flight.

published on : 9th June 2021

Trump blasts Facebook ban, teases return to White House

Trump was kicked off the world's largest social media platform in January, when Facebook accused the Republican leader of stoking a deadly riot.

published on : 5th June 2021

India among recipients of 7 million COVID vaccine doses to be supplied in Asia by US

According to the White House, 75 per cent of the first tranche of 25 million doses will be through Covax and the remaining 25 per cent will be given to countries that are in the US' neighbourhood.

published on : 4th June 2021

'Get a shot, have a beer': US President Joe Biden pushes to boost COVID vaccination rate

Currently, 63 per cent of adults have received at least one shot of a coronavirus vaccine and twelve states have crossed 70 per cent and more are expected to get there this week.

published on : 3rd June 2021

White House, Kremlin, aim for Biden-Putin summit in Geneva

The summit would come at the end of Biden’s first foreign trip as president, a week-long swing through Europe that includes a stop in the United Kingdom

published on : 24th May 2021

White House, GOP infrastructure talks hit crucial stage

At the White House, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said 'productive conversations' are underway on Capitol Hill.

published on : 21st May 2021

US has provided over USD 500 million in COVID relief to India, says White House

The Biden administration, she said, is now working to extend that assistance to other South Asian countries that have been impacted by COVID-19 pandemic.

published on : 20th May 2021

Ensure reporters' safety: White House tells Israel after air raid flattens building that houses media in Gaza City

President Joe Biden has urged a de-escalation, but has publicly backed Israel's right to self-defense from Hamas rockets fired from Gaza.

published on : 15th May 2021
1 2 3 4 5 6 >