At least 50 students of Bramhandihi Upper Primary School in Bargarh's Sohela block were taken ill after eating the mid-day meal (MDM) on Friday.
All the 13 boys were given black channa (sundal), tea and juice by the hostel on Monday evening, after consuming which, one of the boys allegedly fell ill.
The 69 students of the Kagaznagar Minority Gurukkulam School who were taken ill on Monday night had rice with cabbage curry and dal at around 7.30 pm.
Fellow students alleged that they were being served substandard food for the last three days.
Two students of the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya in Gangapur in Kumurambheem-Asifabad district fell ill on Thursday after taking the mid-day meal served at the school.
The student union leaders, meanwhile, claimed that the girl had died in the hostel but staff shifted her to the hospital to show that they have taken her for treatment.
Warangal district Collector issued suspension orders to the hostel welfare officer on charges of negligence of duties, not ensuring hygienic food was provided to the students.
The affected villagers were undergoing treatment at Thuamul Rampur community health centre (CHC).
Two minor siblings died and their parents are battling for their lives due to suspected food poisoning in Birabarpur under Badamba block on Saturday.
They are said to have suffered from fever, diarrhoea; bad food blamed for ill health
A total of 236 students studying in various educational institutions in the State suffered food poisoning in the last 26 days due to contaminated food and water.
Nine children were taken ill at an anganwadi centre in Assam after they consumed food that was mixed with phenyl.
According to school authorities, the students started vomiting and were rushed to the hospital for treatment.
They called off their protest after the food inspector collected samples of the food served.
A total of 22,000 students — 13,500 girls and 8,500 boys — live in the 120 Tribal Welfare Hostels across the district.
As per the rules, residential schools should have at least one doctor for every 200 students.
Mahabubabad DMHO says 32 girls discharged while 4 are still in hosp; students blame rotten vegetables, dirty water
According to sources, students of Kasthuriba Gandhi Kaniya Gurukulam Girls Higher Secondary School were on Thursday served wheat upma and coconut chutney for breakfast.
Seven students of Government SC Girls Hostel, Challapally, fell ill on Friday night reportedly due to food poisoning.
Much to the relief of parents and officials concerned, all the students of IIIT-Basara who fell sick after lunch on Friday were declared out of danger on Saturday and discharged from hospitals.