food poisoning

50 students fall sick after eating mid-day meal at Odisha's Bargarh

At least 50 students of Bramhandihi Upper Primary School in Bargarh's Sohela block were taken ill after eating the mid-day meal (MDM) on Friday. 

published on : 1st October 2022

13 students fall ill after eating food in Coimbatore hostel

All the 13 boys were given black channa (sundal), tea and juice by the hostel on Monday evening, after consuming which, one of the boys allegedly fell ill.

published on : 21st September 2022

Telangana students blame rotten rice, veggies for food poisoning

The 69 students of the Kagaznagar Minority Gurukkulam School who were taken ill on Monday night had rice with cabbage curry and dal at around 7.30 pm.

published on : 21st September 2022

31 students of residential school fall sick in Telangana

Fellow students alleged that they were being served substandard food for the last three days.

published on : 20th September 2022

Mid-day meal food poisoning: As 2 more students fall ill, officials wake up from slumber

Two students of the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya in Gangapur in Kumurambheem-Asifabad district fell ill on Thursday after taking the mid-day meal served at the school.

published on : 9th September 2022

Telangana: Hostel food poisoning, class 8 student dies in Kagaznagar

The student union leaders, meanwhile, claimed that the girl had died in the hostel but staff shifted her to the hospital to show that they have taken her for treatment.

published on : 8th September 2022

Food poisoning: ST Girls Hostel officer, cook suspended

Warangal district Collector issued suspension orders to the hostel welfare officer on charges of negligence of duties, not ensuring hygienic food was provided to the students.

published on : 7th September 2022

Diarrhoea, food poisoning claim four lives in Kalahandi

The affected villagers were undergoing treatment at Thuamul Rampur community health centre (CHC).

published on : 5th September 2022

Two children die of food poisoning, parents critical

Two minor siblings died and their parents are battling for their lives due to suspected food poisoning in Birabarpur under Badamba block on Saturday.

published on : 4th September 2022

Food poisoning? 30 students of Dubbaka school hospitalised

They are said to have suffered from fever, diarrhoea; bad food blamed for ill health

published on : 3rd September 2022

236 students fall ill due to food poisoning in 26 days in Telangana

A total of 236 students studying in various educational institutions in the State suffered food poisoning in the last 26 days due to contaminated food and water.

published on : 30th August 2022

Phenyl in food: Nine Assam kids ill at anganwadi

Nine children were taken ill at an anganwadi centre in Assam after they consumed food that was mixed with phenyl.

published on : 7th August 2022

Telangana: 15 Jaipur Gurukul students hospitalised; suspected food-poisoning 

According to school authorities, the students started vomiting and were rushed to the hospital for treatment.

published on : 6th August 2022

More IIIT-Basara students ill, varsity rules out food poisoning

They called off their protest after the food inspector collected samples of the food served.

published on : 5th August 2022

Mystery surrounds the food poisoning incidents in Mahabubabad

A total of 22,000 students — 13,500 girls and 8,500 boys — live in the 120 Tribal Welfare Hostels across the district.

published on : 4th August 2022

30 students of Kesava Reddy School fall ill after dinner

As per the rules, residential schools should have at least one doctor for every 200 students.

published on : 3rd August 2022

Mahabubabad: 36 girls in tribal hostel fall ill after breakfast

Mahabubabad DMHO says 32 girls discharged while 4 are still in hosp; students blame rotten vegetables, dirty water

published on : 30th July 2022

60 girls hospitalised after taking breakfast at govt school hostel in TN

According to sources, students of Kasthuriba Gandhi Kaniya Gurukulam Girls Higher Secondary School were on Thursday served wheat upma and coconut chutney for breakfast.

published on : 29th July 2022

Inmates of SC hostel fall sick due to food poisoning in Andhra Pradesh's Challapally

Seven students of Government SC Girls Hostel, Challapally, fell ill on Friday night reportedly due to food poisoning.

published on : 24th July 2022

Telangana: IIIT-Basara students discharged from hospital, mess contractors booked

Much to the relief of parents and officials concerned, all the students of IIIT-Basara who fell sick after lunch on Friday were declared out of danger on Saturday and discharged from hospitals.

published on : 17th July 2022
1 2 3 >