It's D-day for the five states which went to the polls over the past one month. The results in several constituencies have been announced while counting still continues in other places. A clear picture has emerged in Telangana with a TRS win inevitable. The Congress is heading for a majority in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh, while the MNF is set to secure Mizoram.
Here is the list of big winners and losers from the five states:
1) Anuppur - Bisahulal Singh (Congress)
Former minister and Congress candidate has won from Anuppur Assembly seat in Madhya Pradesh, defeating BJP's Ramlal Rautel by 11,561 votes, as per the Election Commission.
2) Shivpuri - Yashodhara Raje (BJP)
BJP's Yashodhara Raje Scindia wins from Shivpuri constituency with a margin of 28,748 votes.
3) Budhni - Shivraj Singh Chouhan (BJP)
Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Chouhan won with a margin of 58,999 votes.
1)Siddipet - Harish Rao (TRS)
The nephew of TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has retained his Siddipet constituency for a sixth time with a majority of more than 1 lakh.
2) Siricilla - K Taraka Ramarao (TRS)
The son of TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has retained his Siricilla constituency.
3) Chandrayangutta - Akbaruddin Owaisi (AIMIM)
The brother of AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi has retained his Chandrayangutta constituency
4) Jagtial - M Sanjay Kumar (TRS)
TRS candidate M Sanjay Kumar has won from Jagtial with 57, 127 vote majority, beating senior Congress leader Jeevan Reddy.
5) Gajwel - K Chandrasekhar Rao (TRS)
The caretaker CM of Telangana and TRS chief has won from Gajwel constituency with 51,515 votes.
6) Madhira - Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka (Congress)
The Congress campaign committee chairman wins with 3500 votes in Madhira.
1) Sardarpura - Ashok Gehlot (Congress)
Congress' national secretary has retained his Sardarpura constituency beating BJP's Shambu Singh
2) Tonk - Sachin Pilot (Congress)
The President of Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee has beaten BJP's Yoonus Khan.
3) Jhalrapatan - Vasundhara Raje (BJP)
The Rajasthan CM has retained her Jhalrapatan seat beating Congress' Manvendra Singh
4) Udaipur - Gulab Chand Kataria (BJP)
Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria defeated Congress's Girija Vyas by 9,307 votes.
1) Aizawl East i - Zoramthunga (MNF)
The Mizo National Front chief has won the Aizawl east (i) constituency beating independent candidate K Sapdanga.
1) Bhojpur - Suresh Pachouri (Congress)
Pachouri lost for the second time in a row against BJP minister and sitting MLA Surendra Patwa
1) Kodangal - Revanth Reddy (Congress)
The Congress Working President has lost by 9500 votes to TRS' Patnam Narendar Reddy
2) Mulugu - Azmeera Chandulal (TRS)
The Tourism and Culture Minister has lost by 12, 955 votes to Congress candidate Dansari Anasuya.
3)Tandur - Patnam Mahendar Reddy (TRS)
The Transport minister in KCR's cabinet lost to Congress' Rohith Reddy
4) Musheerabad - K Laxman (BJP)
The sitting MLA and Telangana BJP chief lost his seat to TRS candidate M Gopal and came a distant third in the poll race.
1) Champai South, Serchhip - Lal Thanhawla (Congress)
The former CM of Mizoram who had contested in two constituencies has lost both. He lost Champai to Mizo National Front's candidate by 856 votes and Serchhip to ZPM chief ministerial candidate Lalduhoma by a margin of 410 votes.
2) Serchhip, Aizawl North I - Vanlalruata (PRISM Party)
The chief of People's Representation to Identity and Status of Mizoram failed miserably in both the constituencies he contested in.
3) Dampa, Mamit - Lianzuala (Nationalist People's Party)
The NPP state unit convener failed to garner three digit votes in Mamit and failed miserably in Dampa.
1) Barmer - Col Sona Ram Choudhary (BJP)
The Lok Sabha MP of Barmer constituency has failed to win the assembly election losing to Congress' Mewaram Jain.
2) Pachpadra - Amra Ram (BJP)
Rajasthan Revenue Minister Amra Ram loses the seat to Congress candidate Madan Prajapat by a margin of 2,395 seats.