Boy Electrocuted while Flying Kite

Published: 14th January 2016 04:14 AM  |   Last Updated: 14th January 2016 04:14 AM   |  A+A-

HYDERABAD: A 10-year-old boy who was enjoying Sankranti vacationing at his grandmother’s house in the city, got electrocuted when he tried to retrieve a kite, stuck on a tree. The deceased, K Ravi Kumar is from Rajahmundry in AP.

The boy was staying at his grandmother’s home in Gokhale Nagar, Ramanthapur.

On Monday morning, Ravi tried to retrieve a kite, that got stuck on a tree, when he came in contact with a high-tension electric wire. Though he was rushed to a private hospital, and then to Gandhi Hospital, he died on Monday night.

Stay up to date on all the latest Hyderabad news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
(Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.)

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp